If you are thinking of purchasing of land (with objective of construction of house at the same time), constructing a new house or renovating existing one or extension of a residential house or non-residential property or to refinance the equity already injected, Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited is ready to provide you financial assistance to materialize your plan.
- All Nepalese Citizens (Individuals only)
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age (as per citizenship certificate) at the time of submission of loan application.
- The loan must be terminable before the applicant reaches the age of 70 years
- In cases where salary income has been considered for the assessment of repayment capacity of the borrower, loan must be terminable before the age of retirement, or the borrower reaches 70 years of age, whichever occurs first.
- Loan can be approved in joint names (more than one borrower also). However, at least one of the borrowers must meet the above criteria. Only members of an undivided family can be joint borrowers
- Undivided family shall be eligible for the home loans against one property only
- The owner of the property (to be) financed must be borrower or one of the co-borrower.
Find the Forex, Interest & other rates
Find the nearest Branch & ATM Network
Get connected with latest News & Notices
How may we help you